If you go on working with the light available, you will meet your Master, as he himself will be seeking you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is not enough that one surrenders oneself. Surrender is to give oneself up to the original cause of one’s being. Do not delude yourself by imagining such a source to be some God outside you. One’s source is within oneself. Give yourself up to it. That means that you should seek the source and merge in it.
- If one wants to abide in the thought-free state, a struggle is inevitable. One must fight one’s way through before regaining one’s original primal state. If one succeeds in the fight and reaches the goal, the enemy, namely the thoughts, will all subside in the Self and disappear entirely.
- You need not aspire for or get any new state. Get rid of your present thoughts, that is all.
- Mind is consciousness which has put on limitations. You are originally unlimited and perfect. Later you take on limitations and become the mind.
- The difficulties you meet will resolve themselves as you advance. Proceed, and light will dawn, and shine with increasing clearness on your path.
- There should be less talk; a preaching point is not a meeting point. What do you do then? Take a broom and clean someone’s house. That says enough.