This body, full of faults, has yet one great quality: Whatever it encounters in this temporal life depends upon one’s actions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Although you may spend your life killing, You will not exhaust all your foes. But if you quell your own anger, your real enemy will be slain.
- An anthill increases by accumulation. Medicine is consumed by distribution. That which is feared lessens by association. This is the thing to understand.
- Every man of action has a strong dose of egoism, pride, hardness, and cunning. But all those things will be regarded as high qualities if he can make them the means to achieve great ends.
- The chief condition on which, life, health and vigor depend on, is action. It is by action that an organism develops its faculties, increases its energy, and attains the fulfillment of its destiny.
- The great end of life is not knowledge but action.
- The successful men of action are not sufficiently self-observant to know exactly on what their success depends.