And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before… to test your limits… to break through barriers. And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life. Albert Einstein It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it.
- Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together.
- I stopped loving my father a long time ago. What remained was the slavery to a pattern.
- The violence and obscenity are left unadulterated, as manifestation of the mystery and pain which ever accompanies the act of creation.
- Our psychological reality, which lies below the surface, frightens us because it endlessly surprises us and drives us in a direction which society\’s rules and organizations define as wrong or dangerous.