A man is too apt to forget that in this world he cannot have everything. A choice is all that is left him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Translation is the paradigm, the exemplar of all writing. It is translation that demonstrates most vividly the yearning for transformation that underlies every act involving speech, that supremely human gift.
- Syntax and vocabulary are overwhelming constraints –the rules that run us. Language is using us to talk –we think we’re using the language, but language is doing the thinking, we’re its slavish agents.
- The way to activate the seeds of your creation is by making choices about the results you want to create. When you make a choice, you activate vast human energies and resources, which otherwise go untapped. All too often people fail to focus their choices upon results and therefore their choices are ineffective. If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.
- When we acknowledge that all of life is sacred and that each act is an act of choice and therefore sacred, then life is a sacred dance lived consciously each moment. When we live at this level, we participate in the creation of a better world. [The Circle is Sacred]
- On this narrow planet, we have only the choice between two unknown worlds. One of them tempts us –ah! what a dream, to live in that! –the other stifles us at the first breath.
- Man?s power of choice enables him to think like an angel or a devil, a king or a slave. Whatever he chooses, mind will create and manifest.