Learning is not compulsory but neither is survival.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The job can’t be finished only improved to please the customer.
- The average American worker has fifty interruptions a day, of which seventy percent have nothing to do with work.
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- Learning never exhausts the mind.
- The truth of it is, learning, like travelling, and all other methods of improvement, as it finishes good sense, so it makes a silly man ten thousand times more insufferable, by supplying variety of matter to his impertinence, and giving him an opportunity of abounding in absurdities.
- Much learning shows how little mortals know; much wealth, how little wordings enjoy.